Sunday, November 21, 2010

Be Thankful Banner

Leelou Blogs has a fantastic Thanksgiving Printable Kit filled with all sorts of great printables for Thanksgiving.  I especially loved the Be Thankful banner printable.  Being the crafty person that I am, I saw it and thought to myself, "I'll bet I can make something like that".  It has been a while since I used my Cricut, and I have been itching to make something fun with it.  I pulled it out of the dust bunnies the other night and came up with my own version of the Be Thankful banner. 


As an additional activity for Thanksgiving day, I think we will use clothespins to attach all the things we are thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like love notes, both make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany